You’ve got something to sell? All you need is the right buyer. Whether it’s one item, a specialty collection or an entire household we can help! We’ve spent years bringing buyers and sellers together. From turn-key resolutions to simple drop-off consignments, we tailor our services to meet the needs of our consignors.
Estates and Trusts
We have a long history of working closely with individual estates, trusts and attorneys. Working side by side with executors, trust officers, and administrators to quickly and accurately attend to all the details required in proper handling of administrations, family divisions and dispersals.
When the time comes to downsize, retire or redefine your options for life and work; you’ll be faced with many decisions. We can guide you through the transition with expert advice and assistance, based on 50 years of professional auction experience to help you accomplish your goals within your time table.
Over the years, we’ve successfully sold many different collections – coins, teapots, cookie jars, comic books, cowboy collectibles, guns, books, magazines, matchbox cars, model trains, art glass, to name a few. Our goal is always to maximize the return for these unique investments. We have a team of specialized consultants that we can call on to help assess and catalog specialty collections.
Estate vehicles, antique and collector cars, trucks, motorcycles and farm equipment are offered at our estate auctions throughout the year.
As a licensed FFL holder, we stay current with Federal & State laws regarding the sale of hand guns and long guns. All required paperwork is done at our facility. Sellers and buyers can rest assured that they can safely buy and sell firearms through our services while staying in compliance with the law.
Interested in consigning?
Here’s how our process works:
We meet with you and gather some information in order to understand your concerns and your current situation. We will discuss the auction process, give you some idea of what your items are anticipated to bring (value-wise) at auction and go over your options. Based on your choices, we then develop a plan to accomplish your goals. We provide the following services:
- Pack and Pick-up: Our skilled staff are trained in packing and careful handling of personal property items.
- Research: We have an extensive in-house library and access to numerous internet resources to conduct research. In addition, we have a team of specialized consultants who help properly identify and catalog items; to ensure they achieve their full, fair-market value.
- Appraise: We offer certified personal property appraisals for insurance purposes, estate planning, division of property, charitable contributions, and general knowledge.
- Advertise: We roll-out an intensive marketing campaign before each sale. We advertise through conventional media outlets, the internet, and various direct marketing activities.
- Prepare & Display: We take care to ensure items are sold at their full-market value ~ often washing select items before they are displayed in one of our lighted showcases or in one of our various showrooms.
- Customer Services & Facility: In conjunction with our live auction format; we offer absentee bidding, phone bidding and at times online bidding. The auction facility is smoke-free, climate controlled, and handicap accessible. Your items will be secure in locked, lighted showcases while still allowing buyers to preview the items with assistance from our staff.
- Security: Our facility has a surveillance and security system, including audio and video of the entire auction.
- Fully Computerized: We use a computerized auction accounting system. Making your settlement easy to read and understand what was sold and for how much.
- Settling Quickly: A settlement packet including your guaranteed check is mailed in 10 business days.
You don’t have to bring your items to us, we’ll come to you! Contact us to arrange a free consultation.Contact Us