To always treat our clients and each other with the respect and consideration, we ourselves, expect.
- To actively pursue the best fair market return for the property of our clients, through, multi-media advertising, technology, marketing strategies and direct contact with potential buying customers.
- To employ qualified people, provide them with fair compensation, treat them with dignity, recognize their merit, encourage personal growth and provide a clean and safe working environment.
- To support our community organizations and charitable causes through the donation of our services.
- To maintain a clean, comfortable, high-quality facility.
- To always maintain a respectful and hospitable outlook towards our clients especially when working inside their homes.
- To provide an auction process that maximizes ease, understanding and convenience.
- To show the honesty and integrity to potential and new customers that those familiar with Gateway Gallery Auction have come to value.
- To maintain a positive “can do” attitude towards the needs of our customers.
Gateway Gallery Auction is a full service auction facility providing a state-of-the-art showroom atmosphere for competitive, fair market exchanges between buyers and sellers. We are committed to helping others through the transitions of life with our experience, knowledge and honesty. We value our consignors and work hard to deliver results.
In 1969, John F. Kohler, Jr. graduated from Shippensburg University and began his auctioneering career. Along the way, John called sale across the Cumberland Valley, sold a lot of interesting items and met many wonderful people.
In 1991, he and his wife, Kay, established Gateway Gallery Auction; a full service auction dedicated to helping families through life’s transitions. Heather, John’s daughter, officially joined the company in 1998. Sharing her father’s passion for auctions, she graduated from Mendenhall School of Auctioneering in 2008 and is a licensed PA auctioneer.
As a family company, we put our values first – honesty, integrity, and caring. Our auction services focus on product knowledge, showroom atmosphere, careful handling and state-of-the art technology. This multi-faceted approach makes our services unique. We have found that proper presentation and exposure are key elements in achieving the best results for our clients.
We invite you to visit our gallery, attend an auction in person or view us online. Find out why we say “Our service is the Difference”.