To our clients and customers:
As the coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) is having a greater impact in our community, we feel it is important to reach out to you about the steps we are taking to help keep you, our staff and family safe and healthy.
We are carefully reviewing the latest updates and guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Pennsylvania Department of Health, as well as local government agencies and health care providers.
Our staff is actively conducting rigorous cleaning of all public and back of house spaces. Further, we will follow exhaustive cleaning, sanitation and disinfection protocols.
- Fast response to cleaning issues
- Frequent cleaning and wash down of high touch areas including walkways, door handles, switches, and counters
- Prominent placement of hand sanitizers
- Thorough use of Steri-Fab Disinfectant/Insecticide on all bedding and upholstered furniture.
Given the current concerns related to COVID-19 we are increasing our cleaning, sanitation and disinfection frequency above and beyond our normal standards.
We are reinforcing with our staff members the recommend precautionary steps from the CDC to prevent the spread of germs including:
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Cover a cough or sneeze (preferably with a disposable tissue)
- Avoid touching your face – especially your eyes, nose and mouth
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects
- Stay home if you have flu-like symptoms
For those who are at high risk or feel more comfortable avoiding public gatherings, we have several options that allow you to participate in our auction remotely.
Online bidding on cataloged showcased items, artwork and furniture. Online bidding is open until 10 AM Monday day of auction. Once live auction begins, online bidding closes. All online bids are downloaded into our clerking system and executed by auction staff competitively as absentee bids Successful bidders will be notified the day after sale by telephone or email. Pick-up is available Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 9am – 5 PM (closed from Noon -1 PM for lunch).
Be sure to check out our photo gallery on the auction listing for complete set-up photos and details.
Auction preview will be held on Sunday from 1-3 PM and auction will begin at 10 AM on Monday.
Wishing you good health!
Heather R. Kohler